Ouzo & Honey tour in Nafplio
With a history of over 4,000 years, the Greek gastronomy and the unique Greek products hold a prominent place in the world rankings. Ouzo, tsipouro and the honey flowers are some of the Greek products that one can find in every corner of Greece, from the most gourmet restaurants to the most picturesque taverns by the sea.
In this tour we learn all the secrets of these unique products, as we visit local traditional units and we meet their producers.
Duration: 3-3,5 hours
· Entrance fees
· The ouzo and honey tasting
· Pick up / drop off from your hotel
· Semi-independent tour
· English-speaking tour leader
· All road transports
· Liability insurance
· All taxes
· Visit local traditional units of honey and ouzo
· Learn the secrets of Greek beekeeping and ouzo production.
· Sample traditional local spirits of ouzo with fellow foodies
· Taste delicious varieties of honey
· Led by a local guide
· Family friendly
Meeting point: Pick up from your hotel in Nafplio or a specified spot
· Comfortable closed-type shoes, not sandals
· Light-coloured clothes, long cotton pants
· Weather will not affect the operation of the tour. However if canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
· Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking