Rafting in Arcadia from Nafplio
For our full-day rafting experience we visit Arcadia and the magnificent River Lousios. Regardless of fitness and age, rafting at River Lousios is a unique experience which everybody can try throughout the year with total safety.
Lush vegetation, small waterfalls, arched bridges, canyons and birds are just a few of what one can admire in the two-hour trip on an inflatable boat.
Duration: 9,5 hours
· Full rafting equipment (boat, life jackets, paddles, helmets, uniforms etc)
· Expert English speaking rafting guide
· Pick up / drop off from your hotel
· All road transports
· Liability insurance
· All taxes
We pick you up from your hotel and we are off to Arcadia. Just two hours away from Nafplio, through the mountains of Arcadia, there is one of the most beautiful rivers in Greece, River Lousios, ideal for rafting throughout the year.
Once we get to our base, we get to know the fundamentals of rafting and we board on our inflatable boat, setting off for this unique experience. Lush vegetation, small waterfalls, arched bridges, canyons and birds are just a few of what one can admire in the two-hour trip.
On our arrival at the end point, prepare to set-off for a one-hour hike through dense vegetation, reaching up to a beautiful waterfall. After walking behind the waterfall and admiring the stunning view, we return to our base to get ready for our return.
· Enjoy stunning views of Arcadia as you cruise down the river of Lousios
· See local wildlife
· Visit the mountainous Arcadia with its' lush vegetation
· Fascinating experience throughout the year
· Visit a marvellous waterfall
· Led by local guides
Meeting point: Pick up from your hotel at Nafplio or a specified spot
· Swimsuits to be worn through the outfit
· A pair of shoes that will get wet
· Weather will not affect the operation of the tour. However if canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
· Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking